- Built on foundational government-issued credentials, the personal digital identity can be used across the widest possible range of systems and services with single-point access.
- An integrated digital identity solution designed on common open standards ensures cross-system usability within countries and across borders, enabling a natural evolution towards the future global internet of identity*.
Identity for all
- Convenient and inclusive access to personal identity information, with multiple uses under an individual’s control, can empower people to access public services.
- Trusted digital identity reinforces the transparency, efficiency and sustainable use of government services and helps governments manage fraud, improve welfare support and promote inclusivity.
- Swift and frictionless access to public services, strengthening satisfaction and trust in government.
- A convenient, affordable and smooth user experience online.
- Best-in-class solutions ensure reliable and easy registration and authentication processes for government agencies and beyond.
SUMMARY OF KEY BENEFITS
- Inclusive and sustainable
- Practical and secure
- Flexible and seamless
Receive SICPA Positioning Note on Digital Identity here and read how
*The future internet of identity (including user ID, device ID, service or app ID, asset ID etc.) will ensure that everything on the internet has a trustworthy identity that can be automatically and instantly authenticated.